29 March 2020

Praise you Liselotte Eriksson! Round 2



Liselotte Eriksson, fierce artist

My elaborate plan (of which I have many) and my idea (even more) is to write about art, introduce artists and their projects and me myself paint a portrait of said artist.
How hard can it be?

Totally hard! I needed three months to finish the first portrait and will introduce Liselotte Eriksson again! She has another Kickstarter!


I still don`t know why she is not totally popular and rich. Ok, maybe I know and for the second part, this blog shall be about art and why art is one of the best magic that humans have in this world!


"Art washes from the soul the dust of everyday life"!
                                                                                         Picasso


Now many a people are getting it a bit more as they have to stay at home. (I shall still go to work tomorrow).
How would life be without art in a broader sense, without the music, the pictures, the films, the adds, the colours even? Damn grey and boring, besides nature.
We are taking both for granted! Actually so granted most do not want to pay for it. 
More about that in another post as Liselotte Eriksson wrote some good texts about it.

For now: join the CATS Kickstarter! Just some more days left (till 4th April 2020)

(P.S.: I follow Liselotte Eriksson for almost 20 years now. Starting in the Elfwoods and following to many places. I bought many an original pic as she is doing what I love to see, especially but not limited to Fantasy creatures. I really like her openness about her struggles. No gilding but telling as it is. As human, as artist and it is not always easy.
I am looking forward to seeing more of her art - whatever may come. The picture is based on a photo of hers, as well as some more resources.)
Thanks for being a great artist!











No comments:

Post a Comment