04 April 2013

This is my life...

there isn`t anything better!
At least not for me.
Just snippets of latest drawings of me.
A self portrait of me sleeping and a trip me and some friends made.
They are both in one of my selfmade sketchbooks you can find in an earlier post.



There is quite some more to find in my bed than funny pillows. There are a lot of books lying behind me that you can`t see :). Eragon part 2 for example. The green pillow with eyes is a kind of puppet. The one with the blue eyes is a pillow you can play music with. The cat sleeps in my bed as well and I would never have a lightened candle there. 
I have mice running around though. One bit me in my toe.

Some more 




Full view of my dreaminess.



These two are from a trip I made with friends.
Both artists doing great pics that I love and a child. The house is the
house we live in for several years (plus 9 other people, all studying art and drama and art therapy.
I had fun doing these little bits of my life and a lot of memories.


Thanks for looking and cheerio till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment