25 March 2013

What I am at right now


I have a plan and calendar for 2013. The plan is (now that I am working full-time) to draw and paint as much as I am able to. Always with joy and not with the "I must" background. I am working at a picture book with pigs (see below) and a bunch of other ideas.

I even have a box with little papers in it. One paper for every idea. I can draw one and work at it. Though there are at least ten ideas in it I mostly draw "Tardar Sauce":D.


My workplace with some of the picture book pages. I used different color pencils and my beloved INKTENSE!  
Not to forget the Pentel waterbrushes. Favorites since last year as well. And a documenta 13 coffee mug. 


This is a morel inspired by a pic by probably formerly Death-of-rats, but I cannot find it anymore. A present for some great people who a shop once and now gift me remaining art stuff once in a while. Done in sepia ink and golden gel pen.

 

 Beautiful done lips in pictures is always an attraction to me and here I tried the same.
With some antique ink in a special blue.

Thank you for looking and till next time with pics or books or photos.... who knows ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment