03 October 2012

It`s mine!

I think it takes quite some time to create a post as well as it takes time to scan art and prepare it for the world wide web.
That makes me a bit lazy.

What I now chose to present to you are pictures that I bought in past years (guess how many!), mostly pictures drawn and painted by Johanna Öst, probably my most favourite artist, though I prefer her older pics. Topic- and stylewise.

Now there are some of her older pictures that she deleted from her website and one of them that I bought is the "Girl with owl". If you followed her work for years you might recognize it.
Some days ago I went through the pics, picked this one and got the flash to redraw it. (Sometimes I can directly see what I will draw or paint next and often follow the urge.)


To see my version





Looks different but you can see where the inspiration came from. I quite like it! Always happy when I can see that I became better in drawing and painting :D
And then I accidently found a great version of this on deviantart by sleepatparty. This time for real! 




I hope you enjoyed the girls with owls! Best wishes, Natta


No comments:

Post a Comment