16 September 2012

Long time

no hear.
Why?
I had a lot to do. First of all: I got a real job as what I have studied.
Art therapy in a clinic for psychosomatic clients.
40 hours a week. Means less time to draw and paint.

Secondly I was on a cruise, where I did work. A creative writing workshop
for children that went really well. A bit around Europe from Hamburg to Amsterdam
to London, France, Spain and Portugal. We saw dolphins! And got a bit sea sick.

The illustration course a few months ago went well. And since then I have drawn
and painted a lot. 50 pictures minimum small ones and big ones.
Due to the job application, friends visiting and working I did not take and probably
won`t very often scan and put up pictures.

At least I will earn some money and can buy some favourite pictures of favourite artists!

No comments:

Post a Comment