04 July 2012

2 weeks of illustration

I will believe it when I am there!
Several months ago I booked a course in Marburg.
Fairy tales/Illustration with Selda Marlin Soganci.
You should have a look at her pictures here. She illustrated several books and
well...let`s see.
I already printed some of my favourite fairy tales to maybe illustrate but I really do not know
what might expect me there. And I packed my stuff today, the colors and artistic stuff. No
idea how i can get all these things with me in my backpack! By train and bus and per pedes!
Probably never need all those colors.
Let`s see. I`ll take my camera and the Mac as well and will show you what we do there :D

(On another note: I had to search for the cat. And she was quite a while away. Up and down away from the path into the forest.  I was happy to find her SEVEN METERS UP IN AN OLD OAK! I went there once and he would not come down, the second time he would not come down, and when we finally brought the ladder... you might guess.)

No comments:

Post a Comment