22 April 2013

Selda Marlin Soganci - another illustration course!

Fantastic news for me!
Next week (cross ya fingers that everything will be alright) I can attend an illustration course by Selda. I had two weeks in Marburg with her last years, this one will be only a few days.

She does such whimsical, fantastical art and I found her several years ago like 2004 in a book catalogue. You should go and look for books she illustrated. I ordered "Märchen für mutige Jungs" so she can sign it for me!

Some pics as this first one is the kind of flyer for it.



Last year Selda brought some originals. She is doing mostly all pics on wood,
also the ones for the books she illustrates and I could not resist and bought this tiny bird.
It was made for wrapping paper.




For after christmas I got another original: The Conechild. Even for outside and it smells good. 
I have it at my wooden door.


And last but not least.
This photo shows me on the right and Selda in the middle.
Copyright to this photo is from the photographer in the exhibition of the Marburger Sommerakademie.
I could not find the link anymore:(


You might visit her Website or her Etsy shop she has some great postcards.
If I can find the time I`ll report from my illustration course!
Best wishes,
Natta

No comments:

Post a Comment