05 July 2014

Some news

Because I got complaints I am not updating.
I have after all these years better internet connection and a phone!
This should even make blogging more easy!

I had and have great plans for 2014!

1. Having more and better technical equipment and I have a scanner now!

You can see perfectly well scanned new pictures here: Deviantart Gallery

2. Fill a 600 pages sketchbook (and I already finished it these days! So proud)

There is the book. A very fine book bought here Retrofonts Blindband

My grannie sleeping. When I was still drawing with pencil.

The last pic in this book. I had changed and used RAINBOW PENCILS!
That are available again, seven colors in one!
Most of the sketches in this particular book are made with lots of great resources.
You want to get better: Off to Pixelovely!
++++++


3. Concentrate more on artwork, sculptures, writing, all the creativity stuff! Show more of the creativity stuff. Take part in Sketchfest (My gallery). From today taking part in Illustration Friday.
I use Instagram nowadays and I am experimenting with colors a lot to inspire the people I work with.
In the end I wish to have picture books published (many ideas, am working at pics: Example)
And there is supposed to be an exhibition next year - maybe we get that going!

To see more pics of what I talk about here and the cat you should open this post!





A mermaid mostly painted with Daniel Smith watercolors.
This is my box of mostly Daniel Smith watercolors that I put together for myself.
I love this little thing and the colors are really great.


In another post you can find how these watercolors look big time.

Giant acrylic painting - sheer experimenting and getting the hands dirty with color! Fun!

Those fantastic looking jelly marbles!


W.I.P. of a painting for the exhibition 2015

I even went into the forest to take foxglove pics and try to draw them.

Beautiful snail.

Sculpted and painted mushrooms. 

Drawing of the plants at my parent`s.

Into colors scratched: a portrait


LAST but not least: the cat!
Enjoying summer. I hope you enjoy yours, if you have one!
And thanks for looking.

There should be more Shaun Tan soon.



4 comments:

  1. RESPEKT für das Skizzenbuch!!! *____*
    So was beeindruckt mich immer ungemein!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankeschön! Habe die Kommentare hier völlig verpasst!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I totally missed the comments here. Never expect to get any ;)

      Delete